Efficient vehicles ready for useVallortigara Angelo uses a broad range of technical equipment and a vast fleet of modern, constantly updated vehicles that are available 24-24 so as to guarantee its clients the highest quality standards in terms of efficiency and the speed of intervention.
Secure transportation for liquid and solid wastes
The operations and general organisation of Vallortigara Angelo have been well-tested over the years. Its constantly available high-quality vehicles can be booked by clients for all services relating to the collection, transportation and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous, liquid and solid, loose or packaged waste materials and substances, also in accordance with ADR regulations. The firm has tankers of various capacities (5, 10, 24 and 30 cu.m), also fitted with charge pumps, pallets and ribbed containers for the transportation of waste in packages. Some vehicles are also equipped with lifting equipment. For the transportation of loose waste the firm also makes use of tanks and roll-off bins as well as vehicles fitted with spider-grab cranes. With regard to the renting of containers, Vallortigara Angelo can provide 1-cu.m crates, crates for lead-acid batteries and bins with a 13, 20 and 30-cu.m capacity, also fitted with lids. It is possible to purchase 200-litre drums and 'bigbags' (also UN approved) for the storage of different types of waste.
Many vehicles for many different services
The modern technical resources used by Vallortigara Angelo for the purging of sewerage systems in general include tankers with capacities of 3, 5, 6, 10 and 24-cu.m fitted with suction pumps and canal-jet equipment necessary for the emptying, unblocking and cleaning of sewerage pipelines and cesspits. A special van equipped with a rotating-head camera allows for the video inspection of sewerage networks and the recording of DVD images.Learn more
Faultless technology and always available
- tankers for the transportation of liquids with various capacities (3, 5, 8, 10, 24 and 30 cu.m) equipped with suction pumps and high-pressure canal-jet devices for the cleaning and decontamination of tanks, reservoirs and pipelines;
- roll-off trucks, equipped with spider-grab units and cranes and ribbed, tip-up dumper trucks for the transportation of loose or packaged solid wastes;
- 500 bins for the storage of waste of various sizes and types from 1 to 30 cu.m;
- 200-litre drums and 'bigbags' for waste storage;
- ans equipped with a rotating-head camera for video inspection operations.